Admissions Appeals

If you do not receive an offer for your first choice school, you have the right to Appeal to an Independent Appeals Panel.  To make an appeal you need to download the Appeals Form below and send the completed form to:

BY POST              

Appeals Administrator
Legal Services
Town Hall

Tel:  01733 452589

BY HAND             

You can hand in your appeal form and additional information to Town Hall Reception.  Please request a receipt from the receptionist.
Please be aware that if you hand in your appeal form at Bayard Place this will cause a delay in processing your appeal.

updated January 2017

  1. Appeal Form - Jack Hunt