Useful Links for Students
Curriculum Area Leader for PDE and Careers:
Mrs S McCracken
Contact: 01733 263526 ext. 218
In School Careers Advisor:
Mr Richard Piper
Contact: 01733 263526
- Help young people develop the skills they need to succeed in future careers.
- Free information & advice on CVs, job interviews, and virtual work experience.
- Identify and improve personal employability skills.
- Find out about all the choices at 13, 14, 16 and 18
- Search for information on hundreds of jobs in twenty different job sectors
- Explore routes to different qualifications
- Browse the job profiles section to research job titles/areas of work that you are interested in
- It will give you information about jobs, pay, entry requirements; skills required and have links to other useful websites and labour market information
- You can ring/chat to a National Careers Service adviser for more help and information
- Guide to careers, education and student life
- Information about options at 16
- Search for university courses
- Look for entry requirements/subjects required that you may need for courses
- General careers information
- Click on the link below to get access to a Careerometer in which you can enter up to three Careers and compare things like salary, average hours, growth of the workplace etc.
- Search and apply for an apprenticeship in England
- Allsorts Youth Project: Coming Out Guide:
- Gendered Intelligence: Trans-led charity, supporting youth and adults:
- Mermaids: Support for gender-diverse children, young people & their families:
- Young Minds: Support & Guidance for parents
- Binder Care